May 6, 2018 - May 9, 2018
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Members: You must be logged in to register.
Please Join Us At The Inaugural HLTH Conference Happening May 6-9 In Las Vegas At The Aria Resort
As a valued partner for change in healthcare, employers can receive complimentary access to HLTH 2018 by entering code: IBI at registration.
IBI is pleased to announce its recent partnership with HLTH. On the surface HLTH appears as an industry-leading healthcare event, it is far more reaching. The Future of Healthcare will launch on May 6th, where more than 3,000 participants, 350 pioneering CEO's and hundreds of diverse speakers and facilitators will gather to IMPROVE the health, well-being and economics for businesses, individuals and communities.
HLTH will unite a senior level audience of leading CEOs, Founders and executives from across the healthcare ecosystem. HLTH is creating a much-needed dialogue focused on disruptive innovation that spans employers, providers, payers, pharma, policy makers, investors, and start-ups.
Join us this May as we explore:
- Which new entrants will redefine healthcare in the U.S?
- Where are investors placing their bets across categories of artificial intelligence, smart devices, 3D printing, ingestibles and wearable health products?
- What innovations are pharma companies eying to disrupt discovery, boost outcomes and come out ahead in risk contracts?
In addition, HLTH's Employer Program takes place on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons and will feature some of today's most innovative and bold thought leaders challenging the status quo in employee health, wellness and healthcare delivery.
Some of the more than 325 HLTH speakers featuring:
- Chris McSwain, President, Integrated Benefits Institute
- Marcus Osborne, VP Health Transformation, Walmart
- Dr. Simon Kos, Chief Medical Officer, Microsoft
- Mark DePristo, Head of Deep Learning for Genetics and Genomics, Google
- Anne Wojcicki, CEO and Co-Founder, 23&Me
- Lauren Steingold, Senior Strategist, Healthcare, UBER
- Troy Brennan, MD, EVP/CMO, CVS Health
- Dr. David Rhew, Chief Medical Officer, Samsung Electronics America
- Dr. Arjun Desai, Chief Operating Officer, JLABS + Center for Device Innovation, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS
- Dr. Amy Abernethy, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Scientific Officer & SVP, Oncology, Flatiron Health